Following the success of the previous three editions, the promoting organizations Italian Association for Industrial Research (AIRI) and NanoItaly Association are delighted to announce:
NanoInnovation 2019, June 11 – 14, Rome
which will be held in the traditional venue of the Renaissance Cloister by Sangallo at the Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering of “Sapienza” University of Rome in Via Eudossiana 18.
NanoInnovation is the national meeting place for the wide and multidisciplinary community involved in the development of nanotechnologies and their integration with other key enabling technologies (KETs), in all application fields. The event is designed to inform all interested players:
- Researchers, technologists, managers, entrepreneurs and investors can share their experiences, opinions and expectations about the role of nanotechnologies for future innovations
- Professionals and business operators can better understand how to take advantage from the use and application of nano-related products.
- Young researchers, PhDs and students, can gather latest insights on scientific and technical developments in nanotechnologies
- Media and the public can have an overview of concrete and up-to-date applications of nanotechnologies
The past 2018 edition is just over with the following numbers: more than 1.200 participants, 26 co-organizers, 23 exhibitors, 17 industrial and scientific sponsors, 1 corporate partner, more than 400 speakers and chairs, 3 plenary sessions, 5 tutorial lectures, 11 international keynote lectures, 62 technical thematic symposia, 2 special sessions, 5 multi-session workshops, 2 satellite events, 3 poster sessions, 1 prize for young researchers and 93 B2B meetings successfully organized.
Several participation opportunities are already available, ranging from a booth in the exhibition area to the direct organization of thematic symposia, to disseminate original and innovative research results.
The organization will follow the well-established tradition with several co-organizers sharing the coordination of technical-scientific symposia and satellite events, hosting the discussion of scientific themes and where novel applications and products, new tools and equipment, projects results will be presented and disseminated.
The participation is free for all participants, upon registration on the conference website.
The structure of the four days event ill include:
- Plenary Sessions (with the presence of national and international experts and personalities)
- Parallel thematic symposia (poster or oral presentations on selected topics)
- Update trainings
- Tutorial lectures (to get knowledge and expertise on the treated topics)
- Networking event (to directly connect operators active in research and innovation and interested to cooperation opportunities - R2B, B2B)
- Satellite events (independently organized by external organizations/companies and armonized in the conference frame)
- Exhibition area, with the presence of companies, universities and research centres, where producers can provide detailed information on the most innovative products of the nanotech world and researchers can illustrate to companies the results of their research.
The conference organization and programme are overseen by Four Committees, including acknowledged experts from the scientific and industrial communities:
- Organizing Committee
- Steering Committee
- Programme Committee
- Honorary Committee