Poster contributions are warmly welcome!
The Call for Posters is OPEN!
Applications must be submitted online by Apr 23rd, 2019. Abstracts have to be prepared following the submission guideline.
Contributions should address scientific and industrial developments in application sectors relevant for nanotechnologies and their integration with KETs including:
- INDUSTRY 4.0, ADDITIVE & 3D MANUFACTURING
- CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING & RESTORATION
- ELECTRONICS, MICRO AND NANOSYSTEMS
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT
- HEALTH & NANOMEDICINE
- INNOVATIVE AND SMART TEXTILES
- NANO-BIO RELATED PRODUCTS
- NANO-MATERIALS BASED INNOVATION (including graphene and 2D materials beyond graphene)
- NANOSCALE CHARACTERIZATION AND MEASUREMENTS
- SAFETY AND SOCIAL IMPACTS (including nano-toxicology)
- TRANSPORT, SPACE & AERONAUTICS
Contributions will be selected by the Steering Committee on the basis of the scientific quality and of the relevance with respect to the conference themes and objectives.
INNOVATION AT NANOINNOVATION
A limited number of posters will be selected also for presentations and “flash” presentations (4-5 mins) in technical-scientific symposia or in dedicated Poster Sessions. The application-oriented and innovative character of the contribution will be among the criteria for selection.
Authors are requested to indicate in the submission form their availability for a presentation.
Poster presentation is subject to a fee of 100 euro + VAT, to be paid before the event. A formal invoice will be sent according to the author indications in the online poster form. Poster display without payment confirmation will not be allowed.