Would you like to discuss your business idea, your research and innovation projects, your technologies with other interested and very skilled people?
THE NETWORKING EVENT IS YOUR GREAT CHANCE!
The collaboration between NanoInnovation and APRE- Italian Agency for the Promotion of European Research - is renewed for the fourth consecutive year.
On the 12th of June NanoInnovation 2019 conference will offer different chances for presenting your ideas and meet potential research and business partners.
The networking event is the best way to meet potential cooperation partners during face-to-face meetings. People have the possibility to meet each other with a pre-set schedule (around 20 minutes for each meeting) for sharing ideas and experience, building connection, exchanging information, and evaluating new opportunities of collaboration at all levels.
A wide spectrum of businessmen, entrepreneurs, researchers and innovators from Europe and beyond the network event will participate at the event, looking for new business and cooperation opportunities: do not miss this great chance!
The networking event is free for the conference participants. The event will take place during NanoInnovation 2019, at Biblioteca Boaga at the Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering, Sapienza University of Rome on the 12th of June from 09.30 to 12.30 and from 14.30 to 17.30.
The whole event is managed by APRE – Agency for the Promotion of European Research
The network event will be focused on nanotechnologies in the following sectors:
- INDUSTRY 4.0, ADDITIVE & 3D MANUFACTURING
- CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING & RESTORATION
- ELECTRONICS, MICRO AND NANOSYSTEMS
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT
- HEALTH & NANOMEDICINE
- INNOVATIVE AND SMART TEXTILES
- NANO-BIO RELATED PRODUCTS
- NANO-MATERIALS BASED INNOVATION (including graphene and 2D materials beyond graphene)
- NANOSCALE CHARACTERIZATION AND MEASUREMENTS
- SAFETY AND SOCIAL IMPACTS (including nano-toxicology)
- TRANSPORT, SPACE & AERONAUTICS
HOW IT WORKS
Just few minutes and you will be able to participate to the network event
- Go to https://nanoinnovation2019.b2match.io/ and click on “register”
- Insert your data, write a brief description of your organization and your expertise
- Select the networking sessions where you are available for bilateral meeting
- Do not forget to choose the main areas of activity you are interested in
- You will be validated by APRE within 2-3 days after registration
- You will receive an invitation to select your potential partners available on the networking tool
- Go to https://nanoinnovation2019.b2match.io/ log-in and book meetings with other registered participants you would like to meet during the networking event in order to discuss collaborative partnerships
- Few days before the event, APRE will send your networking agenda with scheduled face to face meetings
- Attend the networking event!