NanoInnovation 2019 is glad to renew the call for young researchers “NanoInnovation’s Got Talent” supported by “Bracco Foundation”.
The Call is reserved to young nanotechnology researchers who will have the possibility to present their research activity in an ad-hoc session dedicated to them. The Programme Committee of the conference will select the best proposals and the authors will illustrate their activity in front of a vast audience composed of industry representatives, scientists, experts, investors, entrepreneurs.
If you are a young researcher (<35 years old) with a research activity related to nanotechnologies and their integration with KETs in the following area:
- Industry 4.0, Additive, 3D Manufacturing
- Construction, Building & Restoration
- Electronics, micro and Nanosystems
- Energy & Environment
- Health & Nanomedicine
- Innovative and Smart Textiles
- Nano - Bio Related Products
- Nano-Materials Based Innovation (including graphene and 2D materials beyond graphene)
- Nanoscale Characterization and Measurements
- Safety and Social Impacts (including nano-toxicology)
- Transport, Space & Aeronautics
NanoInnovation offers you the opportunity to present your work to a high-profiled audience.
To submit your proposal by Apr 30th you have to:
- Make your online registration;
- Submit your abstract in the <call for poster> section and selecting the proper box during the submission procedure.
Should your proposal be selected, you will be invited to do your presentation (10-15 minutes) in a special session within the conference.
The Fondazione Bracco will cover all the participation costs of selected contributions.