NanoShare Srl is a SME company legally based on the Polo Tecnologico Tiburtino (Rome. NanoShare is an academic spin-off of Tor Vergata University: our laboratories, facilities, professors and researchers are spread out the Tor Vergata University, Sapienza University and in the Polo Tecnologico Tiburtino Invent plant. NanoShare mission is to create job & opportunities through innovation and technological transfer in the field of nanotechnology.
The starting date of our activity was in 2011, when MIUR, (through the Art 11 D.M. 08.08.2000) financially supported the implementation of the “STORAGE” project, devoted to the development innovative nanocomposites for Hydrogen storage at RT and at low pressure. Our revenue model is in the framework of the general category of the commerce. We prepare customized physical goods based on nanotechnology (nanomaterials, nanodevices, nanosensors and other nanosystems) and we offer R&D services on the large field of nanotechnology and nanocharacterizations.
For what concerns the manufacturing of nanoparticles, nanostructures and nanocomposites, contracts and R&D projects are mainly related to the following applications:
• Thermal management;
• Sensing (gas/vapour, stress/strain, electrochemical, bio- );
• Energy storage (H-storage, supercapacitors, electrodes for cells);
• Coatings (mechanical, conductive, antistatic, fluorescent) on rigid and flexible substrates (including textiles);
• Electron sources (cold cathodes, micro-propulsion systems, miniaturized X-sources);
• Biomedical applications (drug delivery, imaging, biocide, antifungal, bio-adhesives layers).