DHITECH - The Apulian District of High Technology
The Apulian District of High Technology (DHITECH) is a non-profit consortium embedding enterprises, universities and public / private research organizations. Dhitech acts as an Intermediary of Knowledge (IoK) organization aimed at promoting and facilitating the development of the Apulian Ecosystem of Innovation.
Dhitech mission is to promote joint activities between research centres – companies – financial institutions aimed at: i) realizing know-how / technology transfer processes, ii) supporting the emergence of new high-tech enterprises, iii) training young researchers adopting a particular educational approach to stimulate their entrepreneurial attitude and develop their innovation mindset, and iv) communicating and disseminating the culture of technological innovation within schools.
Dhitech areas of interest are the following:
- Nanotechnologies for Health and Environment, b) Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine, c) ICT for Innovation in the Design of Products and Services with a high knowledge and sustainable content.
The main activities performed by Dhitech are:
- management and implementation of Research, Innovation and Training Projects involving the actors of the Ecosystem;
- management and promotion of the Dhitech Building, equipped with state-of-the-art technological infrastructures, in order to make it a "place of innovation and know-how / technology transfer", within which to develop new specialized skills;
- consultancy to companies, organizations, research centers and universities in the design, presentation, management and reporting of research, innovation and training projects financed by EU Community, National and Regional programs.
- 780333 ADMIRE (ERC-2017-POC – H2020);
- 780757 ELECOPTER (ERC-2017-POC – H2020);
- 303 INERRAnT (IPA CBC – Apulia Region) (https://inerrant.italy-albania-montenegro.eu/);
- WOBV6K5 FONTANAPULIA (Innonetwork – Apulia Region) (http://fontanapulia.dhitech.it/);
- ARS01_00668 UNIHEMP (PON 1735 – IT Ministry of Research&Education);
- ARS01_01137 SE4I (PON 1735 – IT Ministry of Research&Education) (http://se4i.dhitech.it/);
- ARS01_01259 COMESTO (PON 1735 – IT Ministry of Research&Education);
- ARS01_01116 TALISMAN (PON 1735 – IT Ministry of Research&Education)